Killer Labz Brute BCAA
Killer Labz Brute branch chain amino acid powder is much more than your average 5 grams of BCAA 2 1 1 powder. In addition to providing a sizeable dose of mTOR-stimulating BCAAs, Brute BCAA and glutamine powder also supplies valuable amino acids that enhance glycogen resynthesis, reduce muscle soreness, and boost muscle building.
Benefits of Brute BCAA
- Stimulates mTOR
- Boosts muscle protein synthesis
- Halts muscle protein breakdown
- Enhances nitrogen retention
- Boosts nitric oxide production
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Accelerates recovery
- Supports lean mass gains
Brute BCAA Ingredients
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids — comprised of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, BCAAs are powerful stimulators of mTOR, the pathway that drives muscle growth. Additionally, BCAA also helps combat catabolism and enhances energy production in skeletal muscle.
- Taurine — a conditionally essential amino acid that enhances cell volumization and hydration. And, when combined with BCAA as it is here, has been noted to enhance recovery and reduce soreness
- L-Alanine — non-essential amino acid involved in the construction of proteins that also enhances glutamine uptake by skeletal muscle
- L-Glutamine — conditionally essential amino acid that serves as a building block of muscle protein, aids glycogen repletion, boosts the immune system and supports gut health
- (-)-Epicatechin — natural phenol and antioxidant documented to decreases myostatin (a key limiter of lean mass gains), increases follistatin, boosts nitric oxide production, and supports significant increases in size and strength.
- 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin — powerful phytosteroid that enhances muscle protein synthesis, limits muscle breakdown, reduces cortisol, and supports faster recovery.
- Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine) — included to enhance amino acid uptake and utilization by the body