Now Foods Omega-3 Fish Oil
Now Foods Omega-3 Fish Oil uses only the most ultra-pure filtered fish oil to supply the key omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) Platinum 100% Omega Fish Oil soft gels give your body the EPA and DHA it needs to be it is very best.
The soft coated gel prevents the fishy aftertaste which you can get with lower quality fish oil products. It’s perfect for a stack with other Now Foods essential series products.
Benefits of Consuming Fish Oil Supplements :
- Better Immunity & Stamina: Say bye to frequent cough and cold with a daily dose of fish oil capsule in your diet. Fish oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing inflammation in the body and therefore increases body immunity to fight off infections and injuries.
- Improves Vision & Brain Health: Fish oil is a powerful antioxidant that prevents any free radical damage to the brain cells and improving cognitive function.
- Healthy Hair and Skin: Fish oil capsules make for a rich source of antioxidants in the body, and therefore, prevent issues like skin aging, dryness & brittle hair. It revives dry scalp and fights split ends.
- One of the most well-known benefits of consuming Omega 3 is the way it lowers the risk factors of heart disease. Taking an adequate amount of Omega 3 in your diet lowers high triglycerides, regulates sculptor, lowers high blood pressure, prevents plaque buildup, reduces metabolic syndrome symptoms, and prevents blood clots.
- Anxiety and depression are some of the most common mental health issues in the world today. Getting a good amount of Omega 3 can positively affect your brain and mental health. It is effective in combating anxiety and depression.
- Inflammation is the root of most diseases and can lead to major illnesses. Taking enough omega 3 can reduce inflammation.
Take 1 serving (1 capsule) daily with a glass of water. Do not exceed 1 capsule in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.