One Science Nitra Whey
One Science Nutrition Whey Nitra is scientifically engineered to provide a ground-breaking formula that delivers fast-acting whey protein to maintain and build lean muscle. Each scoop contains 27g of quality protein that works straight on your muscles.
Benefits on Nitra Whey
- They help in the immediate recovery of muscles: With supplements that blend protein sources, you have the advantage of a good amount of fast-acting proteins. These proteins are micro-filtered or predigested to ensure that you are able to digest them faster. They are also readily absorbed by your muscles. Using a protein blend after your workout gives your tired muscles and instant source of proteins that can make up for protein loss when you are working out. Since the structural proteins are used up by your muscles when you workout, it is necessary for you to replace them quickly to help muscles recover faster. Faster recovery means that you do not have to worry about muscle soreness and fatigue. It is also essential in preventing any chance of muscle breakdown or damage.
- They aid lean muscle development: With blend protein powder supplements, you do not have to worry about unwanted calorie consumption as they are usually low in fats and sugar. These supplements are geared towards helping you achieve leaner muscles. With enhanced muscle growth, you will also be able to see more definition in your physique over a period of time.
- Performance improves: Your muscles will have a continuous supply of fuel with a blend of why this helps you endure long hours of training without any hassles. In addition to that, they are able to prevent any soreness in your muscles that may hamper your overall performance during your training sessions. One of the most important benefits of these protein supplements is that they help in the formation of new muscle fibers. This results in a noticeable improvement in strength as well. With this, you are able to improve the intensity of your training sessions in order to enable faster results and more pumps.
- They give you a better amino acid profile: The human body requires 20 amino acids overall in order to perform to its best abilities. Out of these 9 of them are essential amino acids. This means that they are vital for the muscles and the body to function but cannot be produced by the body. They need to be consumed through a healthy diet. Having just one source of protein in your supplements means that you are able to get only a limited amount of amino acids. With protein blends, you are able to get a better amino acid profile that usually includes all the 9 essential amino acids.
- Additional health benefits: Most of these nutritional supplements come with added nutrients like vitamins and minerals and even digestive enzymes. This improves the overall function of your body and gives you added health benefits like an improved immune response. They also enable your body to absorb the nutrients that you consume throughout the day a lot better. This helps you get faster results, improves metabolic activities, and allows you to reach your fitness goals much faster. When choosing the best protein supplement for yourself, it is a good idea to read the label thoroughly and understand the nutritional value of the supplement that you are using.
Whey Protein Concentrates (from Milk, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder (10-12%), Sodium Chloride, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Whey Protein Isolate Bromelain extracted from Ananas comosus (1200 GDU/g), Papain extracted from Carica papaya (1.5 FIP U/mg).