RSP Nutrition L-Arginine
RSP Nutrition L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that acts primarily as a nitric oxide precursor. During training, calcium release causes the blood vessels to utilize the nitric oxide synthase enzymes to created nitric oxide from available L-Arginine, thus relaxing and causing vasodilation. By supplying an adequate supply of L-Arginine, you will help maximize the potential nitric oxide production for enhanced vasodilation resulting in enhanced muscle pumps, oxygen utilization and nutrient delivery.
Benefits of RSP L-Arginine
- Each capsule contains 1000 mg of free-form L-Arginine
- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid which assists the removal of ammonia from the body which is a waste product of protein metabolism
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Arginine is involved in creatine formation and the synthesis of creatine provides energy to your muscles for movements, especially quick movements.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production: Arginine is an essential precursor of nitric oxide and L-Citrulline can be recycled in the Citrulline – NO cycle. This way both contribute to Nitric Oxide Production.
- Helps Maintain Blood Vessel Tone: Arginine and Citrulline both lead to the production of nitric oxide and nitric oxide help maintain blood vessel tone and thus plays a role in protein synthesis.
WARNING: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.