Buy Glutamine Powder Supplements Online in India
In India the bodybuilding fraternity is growing steadily. Almost everyone experiences muscle breakdown and Glutamine can minimize this. Due to this quality the members of this fraternity look to buy glutamine online because it ensures you can get best and authentic supplement. Fitnesstack is the reputed online supplement provider for all bodybuilding supplements.
Glutamine is one of the 20 amino acids that the human body needs to function properly. Amino Acids are of two types – Essential Amino acids and non-Essential amino acids. Glutamine falls under the category of non-essential amino acids because the body is capable of producing it.
There is also a subcategory called conditional amino acids, meaning the body might stop producing the specific amino under certain health problems or mental stress. There is evidence that glutamine falls under the conditional category and it is a non-essential amino acid. In medicine and sports science it is known as L-Glutamine.
Benefits of Glutamine
There are many benefits of glutamine which many don’t know about. We put them here for your convenience:
- Many people try to get rid of body fat without losing muscles. When people indulge in strenuous exercises the body’s storage of glutamine depletes thus denying them from the ability to cut down. Depletion of glutamine means loss of strength, stamina and energy. For optimal performance glutamine is needed by your body.
- It is the most common amino acid found in your muscles as over 60% of skeletal muscle is glutamine. It contains around 20% nitrogen and hence it is the primary transporter of nitrogen in your muscle cells.
- This is especially useful for people 'cutting down'. Glutamine is needed throughout your body for optimal performance. It is seen that it can take up to a week days for Glutamine levels to return to normal - and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis.
- Research shows that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism. Your small intestines requires the most Glutamine in your body, and your immune system also needs it because when glutamine levels deplete during workouts, bodybuilders are more susceptible to illnesses - this is why glutamine supplementation is so important, not necessarily to gain more muscle, but for the 'maintenance' effects of L-Glutamine.
- When your body is under stress, it releases a hormone known as cortisol. The hormone has a negative effect on glutamine levels, as it tends to reduce them. Various studies have shown that glutamine supplementation can reduce mortality rates in critical injuries and illness. Glutamine might also be used post-surgery for the fast wound healing and prevention of post surgery infections.
Recommended Dosage for Glutamine Supplement
Bodybuilders should take at the most 10 to 15 grams of L-Glutamine a day - supplementing it 2 to 3 times daily, with each serving at around 5 grams. But before doing so, please conform that your other supplement does not also contain glutamine and if it does, adjust your amount accordingly. In no case you should exceed the dosage.
Best times to take L-Glutamine powder is in the morning, after a workout, and at night before bed time.